- University of Nottingham – International Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Distinction)
- Liverpool John Moore’s University – Bachelor’s degree in EnglishLiterature (2:1 with honours)
- A Levels: English Language (A), English Literature (A), Mathematics (B)
- GCSEs: 5x (A*), 5x (A)
- Over 5 years of experience as an educator
- TEFL EAL English Qualification (140hours)
Sarah began her teaching career in Liverpool in the United Kingdom after finishing her BA in English. She completed her first teaching placement working with young children with special learning needs before departing for Asia, where she lived and taught full time for over a year in a school in South Korea.
Sarah is an experienced teacher, having worked full-time in the English department of the Japanese International School and has recently completed her Post Graduate Certificate of Education. She currently teaches the British curriculum as an English Literature teacher at the French School in Saigon, while also tutoring with the ITG team. She devotes most of her free time to continuing a lifelong love of reading and has been spotted singing with her ukulele in some of Saigon’s classier establishments.