- The University of London – Bachelor of Arts with Honours in English (2:1)
- The Compton School Sixth Form- 3 X A Levels- English Literature (A), Biology (A) and Chemistry (A)
- The Compton Secondary School- 10 X GCSE’s- A*-B
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate (168 hour)
- 5 years experience as Primary, KS3, GCSE and A-Level English Literature & English Language Tutor
Ayaan graduated in 2021 from the UK’s prestigious University of London, where she studied English. Her university course included several units across English Literature and English Language Teaching.
Her degree followed 3 ‘A’ Grades in her A-Levels in English Literature, Biology and Chemistry.
Ayaan has taught for several years in various settings, from teaching English as a second language to refugees to tutoring English Literature to a range of students from Primary through to GCSE and A-Level exam students.
Ayaan has most recently worked with the UK’s Department for Education to coordinate after-school English tutoring sessions with multiple secondary schools within London.
She is an enthusiastic and experienced tutor with a teaching philosophy centred around patience and positive reinforcement that allows all students to unlock their full potential.
Outside of teaching, Ayaan’s passion for English continues as she loves reading and writing in her spare time. She also enjoys staying active through hiking, swimming and cycling.