- University of Sussex: Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE – Masters Credits awarded)
- University of Edinburgh: MA English Literature and History (2:1)
- Harrow College – A-Level’s – Maths (A), Chemistry (A), French (A) & GCSE’s – 5 x A*, 5 x A
- Secondary English Teacher at British International School (HCMC Vietnam)
- Academic English Certified Trainer (TESMC)
- CELTA EAL English Qualification (Strong Pass)
Will has worked as an International School English and Literature teacher for over 10 years, specialising in the Cambridge IGCSE, the International Baccalaureate (IB) and A-Levels. When he moved to Vietnam, he first spent three years teaching Secondary English at The British International School in Thao Dien. In 2016, he left to set up the International Tutor Group in Thao Dien.
Will is a graduate of The University of Edinburgh, where he completed his Masters Degree (MA – Hons) in English Literature and History. Will is also a certified EAL teacher (CELTA) with 4 years of experience in UK Language Schools for foreign students.
In his most recent position at BIS, alongside teaching IGCSE and the IB, Will was jointly responsible for introducing the school’s Academic English department. This was specifically designed to prepare students with English as an additional language to fully access the wider international curriculum. Will developed this cutting-edge approach after attending training delivered by the leaders of the globally renowned TESMC course (Teaching English as a Secondary Language in the Mainstream Classroom), held at Dulwich College in Beijing.
In addition, Will qualified as an internationally recognised trainer himself and was responsible for delivering this training to his school’s English department.
Outside of ITG Will is a keen traveler and enjoys campervanning and trekking in the wilderness or exploring the culture and history of new places around the world.