- University of Bedfordshire – PGCE
- University of Bedfordshire – BA English Literature (2:1)
- University of Bedfordshire – Diploma in Teaching Literacy in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Torpoint Community College A-Levels A*- ( English Literature and Language, Media, Performance Art) GCSE’s (11 A*-C)
- English Teacher – Ranstad Education (1 year, UK) CIEO China (1 year, Guangzhou) Private live in Tutor (2 Years, Taipei)
Hannah graduated from the University of Bedfordshire with a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature alongside a PGCE and a Teaching Literacy Diploma (a qualification specifically designed to address Literacy development in EAL students).
Hannah also has strong A-Levels in English Literature and Language, Media Studies and Performance Art.
For the past year, Hannah has been working as a fully qualified English Teacher in the UK. Hannah has previously completed a TEFL and gained experience working within the educational systems of Taiwan and China as an English Teacher.
Outside of teaching, Hannah enjoys avidly reading, regular yoga practice and spending time fine-tuning her ukulele and guitar skills.