- University of Bedfordshire – PGCE
- University of Bedfordshire – BA English Literature (2:1)
- University of Bedfordshire – Diploma in Teaching Literacy in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Torpoint Community College A-Levels – 3 x A*, GCSE’s – 11 x A*-C
- Teaching experience – Ranstad Education (1 year, UK) CIEO China (1 year, Guangzhou) Private live in Tutor (2 Years, Taipei)
Hannah is a fully qualified UK teacher who holds two teaching qualifications – a Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) and a Teaching Literacy Diploma.
This followed her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Bedfordshire Hannah has spent 4 years teaching in schools in the UK, China and Taiwan previously, as well as working as a live-in tutor for a Taiwanese family, where she was responsible for teaching across the Primary curriculum.
Hannah specialises in Maths and English at Primary level for ITG, as well as English at Secondary level.
Outside of teaching, Hannah enjoys avidly reading, regular yoga practice and spending time fine-tuning her ukulele and guitar skills.