Math Masterclasses, 10am - 12pm (IGCSE) and 1pm - 3pm (IB) every Saturday
- Tailored Revison Classes by Expert Oxford and Stanford Math Tutors
- Students work at their own pace with 1-1 support
- Mock Exam Practice
Running every weekend, ITG's Math Masterclasses are open to all IGCSE and IB students. From 10am-12pm (IGCSE) and 1-3pm (IB) on Saturdays, our expert Oxford and Stanford graduate tutors can support students with problems they are struggling with, help them practise difficult topic areas or even supervise mock exams. Students choose their topic, work at their own pace and request 1-1 support when needed.
Students are welcome to come for either one or two hours, as often as they need to. Contact us for more information and to book your place now!
Learn more about our Maths tutors:
- University of Leicester – BA English (FirstClass)
- University of London – MSc International Relations (Distinction)
- A-Levels: English Language, English Literature, History
- Centre of English Studies, Edinburgh – CELTA Teaching qualification